Xicoy Double Action Electronic Pneumatic Valve
Used for control of the retracts or gear doors in a single unit. Plugs directly into the receiver.
Three Positions Available:
OPEN A - CLOSED - OPEN B. Allows depressurization of the air system to avoid air leaks. Can be used as two independent units if both valves do not need to be open at same time. End points are easily programmable through the unit. Status LED and manual mode operation available. Can be opened without electric power.
- Up to 7bar /100psi
- Small Size: 34x20mm
- Lightweight: 32 gram (1 oz)
- Voltage: 4 to 8.4V
- Low Current Consumption: 6mA inactive; 80mA active
- Power ON the valve while keeping the button pressed
- Release the button. The LED will blink at 1 pulse/second. Set the radio to "Gear Up" position
- Press the button. The valve will store the current command as "Gear Up".
- The led will blink twice at second. Set the radio at "Gear Down position"
- Press again the button to store the command.
The valves manufactured after November 2014 (with Green LED light) allow the programming of the power up state. Normal power up state is both valves closed (System not pressurized). In the case you need that the system be always pressurized, clicking on the button during normal operation will allow the change of the "power on" state to pressurize the system immediately after power up.