Xicoy Digital Weight & Balance CG Meter Combo, with Angle SensorsDownload the Xicoy CG Meter Instruction Manual Here
Chief Aircraft has the latest version of the Xicoy meter. The window for the main connector has been adjusted so the connector does not receive a measuring error due interference from the cover.
- The included Xicoy digital angle sensors are an add-on to the CG machine
- Perform balance on aircraft up to 50 kg / 110 lbs with correction weight calculation provided
- Precise aircraft weight in LBS or Gram
- Storage for up to 100 model memory and microSD slot (card not included)
- Compact system easily fits in flight box for at-field adjustments
- Works with Trike and Taildragger configurations
- Includes high quality color touchscreen display, three precision load cells and wiring
- 5v-9v Battery Input (battery not included)
- Resolution is 1 gr/ 0.03 oz
- CG position precision 1 mm/ 0.05 in
The Xicoy Digital CG has finally introduced full scale CG technology into the model realm!. Balance any aircraft, regardless of size, with absolute precision and ease. This set of 3 sensors that can read and record your model throw on the CG machine central unit.
The Xicoy Digital CG system includes:
- (3) High precision load cells with a resolution of one gram
- Color touchscreen and wiring
- (3) Angle Sensors
The Digital CG displays the aircraft total weight, current CG position and calculation of weight needed for CG correction. The unit will internally store the measurement data for up to 100 aircraft and provides a Micro SD slot for data backup and firmware upgrades.
Simply input aircraft dimensions, set a load cell under each wheel, Current CG location is displayed along with correction weight required.... Its that simple!