Goodyear 6.50-8 Flight Mate Inner TubeClick Here for Detailed Specs & Valve Types - Picture Shown is for Example Purposes Only
Goodyear Flight Mate butyl tubes are the perfect complement for Goodyear and other brand name aircraft tires. They offer superior air retention in a wide range of temperatures, and dramatically reduce time spent maintaining proper tire pressure.
A new tube should be used when installing in a new tire. Tubes, like tires, grow in service, taking a permanent set of about 25% larger. This makes a used tube too large to use in a new tire which would cause a wrinkle and lead to a leak.
Goodyear airplane innertubes are manufactured to rigid standards
- Meets or exceeds all commercial and military performance requirements.
- Produced to the requirements of Goodyear’s quality standard QAI2525.
- Meets MIL-I-5014 military specification except for packaging.
- Made from natural rubber which provides maximum life and meets cold temperature performance requirements.
- Factory balanced. The heavy spot is marked with a yellow stripe. If it does not have a stripe the valve is considered the heavy spot.
- The valve stem, core and cap are manufactured by Schrader for aircraft use.
– Designed for high and low pressure requirements.
– All Parts meet U.S.A. military specifications.
- High Pressure Cap = Metal (MS20813-1).
- Low Pressure Cap = Plastic.