Futaba 18SZ FASSTest 18-Channel Helicopter (Smooth Throttle) Radio
with R7008SB Telemetry Receiver
This is the Futaba 2.4GHz 18SZA 18-Channel Helicopter Telemetry Radio System with the R7008SB Telemetry Receiver. Servos Not Included. This is the helicopter version which will default to helicopter settings when powered up and has a smooth throttle stick.
An incredibly sophisticated 18-channel marvel, the 18SZ is perfect for pro pilots and weekend wingers alike. It offers flights conditions, in addition, to many of the functions and features of top-of-the-line systems at an affordable price.. of the 18MZ.
Leading off its list of features is full telemetry function. The 18SZ is set up to receive temperature, RPM, altitude, GPS, voltage, current, and data logging telemetry information, keeping you more tightly riveted to your aircraft than ever before. And, its intuitive full touchscreen display and long battery life make it the radio every serious pilot needs at the field.
- All Programming functions needed for airplanes, helicopters, gliders and multicopters
- 4.3 inch full-color fast-processing touch LCD screen for quick, clear data viewing and menu surfing
- 8 full conditions to customize every flight to your flying situation
- Telemetry temperature, RPM, altitude, GPS, voltage, current, and data logging to keep you more connected to your model than ever before
- Expandable, 30-model internal memory to save your settings for all your aircraft
- 6.6V 2100mAh LiFe battery for 7 to 8 hours of flight time
- Telemetry voice messages keep you up to date on your plane's vital statistics
- User-updateable software lets you keep your radio cutting edge
- 2 side levers, 6 digital trims, 8 toggle switches to accommodate every function you can dream up
- Quad bearing stick assemblies
- Speaker and earphone jack for audible telemetry announcements
- Trainer and S.Bus ports
- Data editor S.Bus programming
- 15 character user naming and model naming
18SZ 18-Channel Helicopter Transmitter, R7008SB Telemetry Receiver, FUTL7675, 6.6V 2100mAh LiFe Transmitter Battery