The Super Clock (SC-5) offers some outstanding features not found in other clocks:
- Displays Local Time. May be set to display 12 or 24 Hour format.
- Displays Zulu Time. A 10 year lithium battery keeps the clock running even if the aircraft battery is removed.
- Displays an Up timer. Timer starts running upon engine start-up. Acts as an automatic flight timer. May be started, stopped or reset.
- A recurring alarm may be set to alert you at appropriate time intervals. Example: If alarm is set for 30 min., you will get an alarm at 30, 60, 90 min, etc. Use for reminders such as switching fuel tanks.
- Displays a Down timer. This timer counts down from a programmed start time. May be started, stopped, or reset.
- Warning lights above the LCD display will blink if the Up or Down timers time out.
- Displays an engine timer. This functions as a Hobbs Meter. Timer starts upon engine start-up. Displays total engine time in hours, tenths, and hundredths of an hour.
2 1/4" Instrument Round.