DLE-35 RA, 35cc Rear Exhaust Engine with Standoffs
High performance in a compact package!Click Here to Download the Warranty Return Form
Click Here to Download the Engine Manual
The DLE 35-RA features a rear exhaust for the perfect tuned pipe setup. It also includes a newly designed piston with re-engineered skirt for less piston weight - resulting in such advantages as awesome throttle response, more power and longer engine life. Producing 400 more rpm than the DLE30, the DLE 35-RA comes with engine standoffs, electronic ignition, spark plug and muffler.
- DLE electronic ignition - Electronic ignition is the no-hassle answer to simpler starts, higher performance and minimal RF noise.
- Loaded with "extras!" - With DLE, accessories are an added value instead of an extra cost.
- Displacement: 34.9 cc (2.13 cu in)
- Static Thrust: 19.8 lb Pulling Force at 100 meters; 17.1 lb Pulling Force at 1800 meters
- Bore: 1.5 in (38.5 mm)
- Stroke: 1.17 in (30 mm)
- Engine: 2.06 lb (936 g)
- Muffler: 2.61 oz (74 g)
- Ignition Module: 5.26 oz (211 g)
- Output: 4.1 hp @ 8,500 rpm
- Requires: Unleaded gasoline, oil, ignition battery & propeller
- Includes: Electronic ignition, muffler, spark plug, engine standoffs, integrated choke rod guide & rear-mounted carb
- Suggested Propellers: 18x10, 19x8, 20x8 & 20x10
Warranty for DLE Engine products are done directly through Chief Aircraft Inc
Complete the form above for warranty issues with DLE engines. You must request an RMA from customer service prior to shipping your engine back to the Chief Aircraft location in Grants Pass Oregon. Include the completed form and return it with the engine.