DLE-35 RA, 35cc Rear Exhaust Engine with Standoffs
High performance in a compact package!Click Here to Download the Warranty Return Form
Click Here to Download the Engine Manual
The DLE 35-RA features a rear exhaust for the perfect tuned pipe setup. It also includes a newly designed piston with re-engineered skirt for less piston weight - resulting in such advantages as awesome throttle response, more power and longer engine life. Producing 400 more rpm than the DLE30, the DLE 35-RA comes with engine standoffs, electronic ignition, spark plug and muffler.
- DLE electronic ignition - Electronic ignition is the no-hassle answer to simpler starts, higher performance and minimal RF noise.
- Loaded with "extras!" - With DLE, accessories are an added value instead of an extra cost.
- Displacement: 34.9 cc (2.13 cu in)
- Static Thrust: 19.8 lb Pulling Force at 100 meters; 17.1 lb Pulling Force at 1800 meters
- Bore: 1.5 in (38.5 mm)
- Stroke: 1.17 in (30 mm)
- Engine: 2.06 lb (936 g)
- Muffler: 2.61 oz (74 g)
- Ignition Module: 5.26 oz (211 g)
- Output: 4.1 hp @ 8,500 rpm
- Requires: Unleaded gasoline, oil, ignition battery & propeller
- Includes: Electronic ignition, muffler, spark plug, engine standoffs, integrated choke rod guide & rear-mounted carb
- Suggested Propellers: 18x10, 19x8, 20x8 & 20x10