Concorde RG-24-15M Recombinant Gas Sealed Lead Acid Battery, 24V
- Superior starting power
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
- Low impedance design
- Maintenance free
- Constructed with non removable vent valves
- No addition of electrolyte or water required
- Aerobatic: Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators (AGM)
- RG Series batteries ship non-HAZMAT
- 2 year-1200 Hour Factory Warranty
The Concorde RG Battery line features innovative design that gives these batteries full aerobatic capability and operability in any position. Electrolyte is absorbed & immobilized in microfibrous glass matt separators, eliminating leakage and plate fatigue from vibration. Construction allows for recombination of hydrogen and oxygen created in the charge cycle, eliminating explosive gasses, corrosive fumes, and the need for routine maintenance. Replaces Manifolded & Gel Batteries. The Concorde RG Valve Regulated Sealed Lead Acid Battery has the following design features:
- The electrolyte is absorbed in a micro fibrous silica glass mat separator (90% saturation) in a non-spillable design.
- The cells have pressure relief valves that keep positive pressure in each cell preventing leakage of sulfuric acid fumes.
- Tightly packed positive and negative plates within the glass mat separator gives the RG battery lower internal resistance, greater starting power and much higher shock and vibration tolerance.
- Glass fiber mat absorbed electrolyte design eliminates the need for water replenishment.
- Glass fiber mat design does not develop capacity reducing voids in the viscous gelled electrolyte in Gell Cell batteries
- The RG24-11M & RG24-15M feature a manifold for direct replacement of the originally designed manifold vented battery
As of 7/1/15 the Concorde Flooded Battery Line Has Been Replaced by the RG Series
Replacements can be found here Concorde Replacements or by ordering the equivalent RG series battery (example: CB-25 to CB-RG-25 or CB-35A to CB-RG-35A).