Jeti USA Duplex DS-24 2.4GHz/900MHz Transmitter, Carbon Orange
Radio Only with Built-in Telemetry and Aluminum Case
Download the DC/DS-16, DS-14 Instruction Manual Here
Includes: Duplex DS-24 Transmitter, Aluminum Case, 110-240V Wall Power Supply, Tx Battery Li-poly 5200mAh 3.7V (1S2P), Mini USB to USB PC Cable
The DS-24 Carbon represents Jeti's new flagship, State-of-the-art, transmitter that sets a new standard for the RC Industry. Jeti's final touches and finishes are outstanding. The front panel of the system is made of genuine Carbon Fiber with UV stabilized acrylic clear coating as well as aluminum frame which is finished in multi-layer automotive paint.
- Dual-Band 2.4GHz & 900MHz, triple redundant with five (5) integrated antennas.
- Dual haptic feedback - Integrated vibration feedback for both gimbals (Stick Shaker).
- Integrated Microphone - Create custom voice announcements.
- Voice Commands - Setup voice activated telemetry announcements.
- Built-In FM Tuner - Integrated, fully functional FM Radio.
- Brand new, high contrast, full color 320x240 backlight LCD display.
- Built-In Accelerometers & Gyros - Trigger any voice announcement or assign any function.
- Future Proof Hardware – Ready for optional WiFi or Bluetooth plug-in modules.
- State-of-the-art, upgradable firmware which gives you full freedom and complete control.
- Solid aluminum, CNC cut transmitter case with fully integrated antenna and oversized LCD display.
- Mini USB port for firmware upgrades and PC download of telemetry data.
- Integrated speaker and 3.5mm headset jack. You can play back music and create custom voice alarms. Options are virtually unlimited.
- Built-in, logical switches that lets you program a complex string of control events with the simple flip of a switch.
- 9-point, programmable curve mixes for all 24 digital proportional channels.
- You can set up not just dual, but triple rates.
- Pre-programmed servo setups for nearly every type of wing, tail and swash plate imaginable.
- Unlimited use of the on-board 8GB SD card memory.
- Fully integrated logical switch functions. If you need to drop bombs only if your throttle is at 50% and bay doors are open, with this system you can. Your programming/mixing options are virtually unlimited.
- Fully integrated digital telemetry. View, process and store all your telemetry data and even wirelessly program any of the Duplex EX sensors.
- Create, manage and program all alarms. Enhance safety for both yourself and your model. Monitor your temperature, speed, battery voltage, receiver battery capacity and much more.
- All switches and channels are completely moveable and assignable. Want to move throttle to the right slider or switch several functions to just one stick? With the Jeti radio system, yes you can. Basically, you can program any stick, dial, switch or slider to generate any output you choose.
- Unlimited number of programmable timers. You can easily set a timer for your overall flight time, a model memory timer for the motor run of a specific model, and any number of countdown/stopwatch timers that can be activated any number of ways.
This revolutionary, digital, 24 Channel (24 Channels & 8 Remote Commands), 2.4GHz & 900MHz, dual frequency, triple redundant (2x 2.4GHz, 1x 900MHz RF Modules) frequency hopping radio system is fully designed and manufactured by Jeti Model in the Czech republic. This is one of the most advanced radio systems on today's market. With their solid CNC aluminum case with a fully integrated five (5) antennas, a mini USB port, built-in speaker, headset jack. Metal transmitter gimbals with Hall sensors (4096 step resolution) and integrated vibration feedback (Stick Shaker), 9 ball bearings for precision movement, a large 320x240 color, backlight display and many other features the Jeti DC/DS-24s are sure to become the new standard in transmitter performance.
One of the attractive features of the Duplex 2.4GHz line of products is it's full integration with all Duplex telemetry sensors. You can easily observe up to 40 different parameters in real-time directly on the transmitter. Or, by using the JetiBox Profi (sold separately) you can see your data in parallel mode giving you and your copilot valuable real-time information (see video).
One of the most important features of Jeti's transmitters is the gimbal and switch function assignment flexibility. With the DC/DS-24 you are free to fully customize your radio. You can swap switches or sticks (Mode 1-5) and the on-board computer will recognize your changes and assign functions anywhere you like. Other important functions are programmable Sounds/Alarms and even user-recordable sounds. This audible alarm feature was specifically designed to keep you informed while also keeping distractions to a minimum. We think this is the best way enhance both your enjoyment and your model safety. You can simply set a receiver battery capacity alarm for the desired capacity used and once that number is reached the system acoustically and visually gives you warnings.