Zenoah GT80 Twin 4.88 ci Engine
- 4.88 cubic inches of power in a smooth running twin
- Ball bearing-supported crankshaft
- One-piece chromed cylinders
- Magneto-driven CDI ignition system
- Delivers a whopping 6 horsepower to drive a 24x10 APC at 7500 rpm
The 80 features an increased bore diameter, increasing displacement to 80cc’s and boosting horsepower to 5.5. Dual rings on each piston give a superior seal, while the self-contained Quartz ignition gives a reliable spark without the hassles of charging ignition batteries. Starting’s a breeze with the rear-mounted spring starter, just wind the prop clockwise one turn then release. And this simultaneous firing twin runs so silky smooth from idle to full power, you can forget about vibration- related airframe and electronic problems.