Zenoah G62 3.8 ci Engine
- One-piece chromed cylinder
- Ball-bearing-supported crankshaft
- Turns props ranging from 20 x 14 up to 24 x 10 at roughly 7600 rpm
- Capable of powering an airplane as big as 40 pounds with authority
- Magneto-driven CDI ignition system
The only engine allowed for competition in the Giant-Scale AT-6 racing class, the G-62 is the benchmark by which all other engines in its class are measured. This engine is ideal for giant Warbirds, such as 100" AT-6 Texans, as well as the ISC 1-800-COLLECT Pitts Challenger II, and popular sport big birds like the Lanier Stinger and Laser 200. The G-62 will turn a 22 x 10 prop at approximately 7200 rpm.