Typhoon H Pro RTF Hexa-Copter with Intel RealSense, from Yuneec
with CGO3+ 4K Camera, ST16 Ground Station, Backpack, Battery and Charger
- Intel RealSense Technology for autonomous flight and collision avoidance
- Factory installed Intel RealSense R200 Camera
- 6-rotor hexacopter design
- 360-degree gimbal
- CGO3+ camera shoots up-to 4K videos and 12 megapixel stills
- Flight modes include Point of Interest, Orbit, Curved Cable and Journey
- Android-based ST16 controller with large 7-inch integrated display
- Quick disconnect props allow speedy removal from the motors
- Each rotor arm quickly folds down from its flight position for easy and compact transportation
- Carbon fiber is used extensively to decrease weight while increasing durability
- Ultrasonic proximity detection assists in avoiding large obstacles
- Failsafe system allows Typhoon H to remain stable and land if a motor should fail
- Included Wizard controller for dual operator mode
- Soft backpack, two flight batteries and extra propellers included
Equipped with six rotors, a 360-degree gimbal camera and retractable landing gear all at an unprecedented price, the Typhoon H is set to provide the latest professional grade features to consumers everywhere.
Intel RealSense Technology enables the Typhoon H to fly autonomously, intelligently navigating around objects, taking safety and customers’ creative options to the next level. The factory installed Intel RealSense R200 Camera and the Intel Atom processor module work seamlessly with the flight control firmware to add intelligent obstacle navigation. With a combination of specialized cameras and sensors, this Intel system maps and learns its environment in 3D, recognizing each obstacle, planning an alternative route and safely navigating around it. The module also adds downward facing sensors to improve stability, enabling flight indoors or outdoors close to the ground, even with poor GPS reception.
The newest drone in the Typhoon family still meets Yuneec’s standard of being ready, easy and safe to fly. Innovative new safety features include ultrasonic proximity detection to assist in avoiding large obstacles, and a failsafe system which allows Typhoon H to remain stable and land if a motor should fail.
With the ability to add mission-specific modules, the Typhoon H is the next generation platform for enthusiasts and professionals. Planned add-ons include a high performance collision avoidance module based on Intel® RealSense™ Technology and an advanced IR camera module.
The Typhoon H maintains the Typhoon family’s focus on safety with features such as Geo-fencing, Variable Speed Control, Dynamic Return Home, Low-Battery Return Home and FAA No Fly.
Award winning innovation:
Typhoon H is the most advanced aerial photography and videography platform available in such a compact size. Driven by customer demand for a design that goes beyond the limitations of a traditional quadcopter, Typhoon H delivers capabilities previously only found in high-end professional offerings, but at a consumer price. Typhoon H offers flight durations of up to 25 minutes while filming with the CGO3+ 4K UHD camera. The Android powered ST16 Ground Station features a 7-inch touchscreen that displays live footage of your flight in HD 720p resolution and enables a wide variety of autonomous flight modes.
A full 360° view of the world
The 3-axis anti-vibration CGO3+ gimbal camera captures ultra-stable 4K Ultra High Definition video, vivid 12 megapixel still images and can be rotated through an unlimited, 360° range of motion. The CGO3+ gimbal camera features a high quality glass 115° field of view, wide-angle lens, and offers manual camera settings while in flight.
Digital video downlink in HD 720P & Team Mode
View real-time footage in HD 720p on the screen of the ST16 transmitter with the integrated digital video downlink with a range of up to 1 mile (1.6km). With Team Mode, you can bind one Ground Station to Typhoon H and another Ground Station to the CGO3+ camera simultaneously. Capturing truly creative content is vastly more practical with cooperation between pilot and camera operator.
The ST16 Ground Station is an integrated transmitter, receiver and Android platform that gives you full control over Typhoon H, allowing you to easily program autonomous flight and capture stunning photos and videos. The large 7-inch integrated screen displays real-time footage of your flight, eliminating the need for an external device.
More Great Features:
- Retractable landing gear:
Typhoon H’s landing gear retract out of the way to give you a full, 360° view of the world without anything obstructing your view.
- Foldable arms:
Each one of the six arms folds down for unparalleled convenience and compactness.
- Six Rotor Safety:
Typhoon H’s six rotor design automatically switches to five rotor mode should a motor fail, enabling it to remain in flight, making piloting safer than ever before.
- Easy propeller installation:
Quick release buttons make installing and removing each propeller simple and fast. High performance propellers, make Typhoon H agile, fast and instantly responsive to commands.
- Collision avoidance:
Intelligent front sonar sensors allow Typhoon H to stop short of obstacles automatically, ensuring a more stable, safer flight.
- Flight Modes:Take your footage to the next level with Typhoon H’s autonomous flight modes.
- Orbit Me: Typhoon H flies a circular path around you, keeping the camera trained on you the whole time.
- Point of Interest: Select a subject and Typhoon H will orbit that subject autonomously.
- Journey: Typhoon H will go up and out, as far as 150ft, and capture the perfect aerial selfie.
- Curve Cable Cam: Easily program an invisible route for Typhoon H to fly along. Typhoon H will fly between pre-set coordinates while independently controlling camera position.
- Follow Me / Watch Me: Follow Me ensures Typhoon H moves along with you. Watch Me tells Typhoon H to follow you while always pointing the camera at you wherever you go.
- Dynamic Return to Home: Simply switch to Home Mode and Typhoon H will return and land within 26 feet (8 meters) of you.
TYPHOON H BACKPACK
The Typhoon H fits perfectly into its hardshell storage backpack included with the set. So, out in the urban world, at home or in the boot of your car, your Typhoon H is always fully protected. In addition all the accessories included with Typhoon H fit into this stylish, high quality black colored backpack making it the perfect choice for transporting your Typhoon H everywhere.