- Affordable, certified 3-1/8" case for half the cost of existing systems
- United series 5934
- All units approved to FAA TSO (C10b,C2b and C4c)
- Anti-reflective glass enhances visibility and reduces pilot fatigue
- Altimeter available with 20,000 or 35,000 ft. Hg or Mb
- All instruments are made in the USA
- One year limited warranty
United Instruments Altimeter displays indicated altitude in feet with a three-pointer dial. Barber pole stripe reminder for altitudes below 16,000 feet. Barometric pressure setting window at 3 o'clock position with setting knob at 7 o'clock. Available with barometric settings in inches mercury, millibars or dual scale. 3 1/8 instrument round with 18-27 ANPT static port on rear. Meets FAA TSO C10b.