TRIG TT21 Mode S & 1090ES ADS-B Out transponder, for Class 2
5 reasons to buy a TRIG
- Smallest GA Mode S transponder
- Compact, fits in the tightest panel space
- Can be battery operated
- Built in altitude encoder
- 1090ES ADS-B Out
Trig makes the world’s smallest and lightest Mode S certified GA transponders. The TT21 Trig compact transponder can fit into to the tightest panel space. This allows general aviation, light sport and glider pilots to fit other instrumentation or displays that otherwise might not have been possible. The TT21 is a class 2 transponder and our most popular compact transponder model.
- Compact size - takes minimal panel space, fits in a standard instrument hole
- Integrated altitude encoder
- Certified for IFR / VFR flight
- Certified class 2 transponder 130 watts nominal output
- Low weight – 440g (0.8 lbs)
- Low power consumption
- 1090ES ADS-B Out capable
- EASA ETSO and FAA TSO Certification – includes TSO C166b the latest ADS-B standard
- Unbeatable value and quality – designed and manufactured in the U.K.
- Two year worldwide warranty
The TT21 is a two part transponder with a compact control head; this includes an inbuilt altitude encoder - saving further space and expense. A separate hardware box can be installed anywhere in the airframe. The mounted control head is only 54mm (2 3/25”) deep and can be fitted in panel using a 57mm (2 ¼”) round hole or smaller compact mount, the unit ships with the necessary fittings for both install options. The TT21 unit is highly efficient and is ideal for use via an auxiliary battery in gliders, balloons and foot launched flight.
Trig’s TT21 is a popular compact transponder with 130 watts nominal power output. This is a class 2 transponder which meets international standards for 1090ES ADS-B Out (TSO C166b). The TT21 is ideal for use in flight where a light weight Mode S solution is required and is suitable for IFR and VFR use.
Older mode A and C transponders are now being replaced by Mode S, technology which is optimized for tomorrow’s airspace requirements. The TT21 transponder is easy to operate and with a crisp, bright display it is also easy to read in all lighting conditions. The transponder control head is splash proof too so it’s ideal for open cockpit and seaplane operations.