Lightweight Active Noise Reduction Headset
Telex expanded on the design of the world's most popular lightweight aviation headset, the Telex Airman 750, taking comfort, clarity and convenience to the next level. The Telex Airman ANR 850 uses Active Noise Reduction technology to provide up to 12 dB of noise attenuation ensuring the clearest in-flight communication. Never before has a headset been so comfortable weighing less than 4-ounces. Combining "set and forget" volume control with never worrying about a battery pack, undoubtedly makes the Telex Airman ANR 850 the most convenient commercial aviation headset available today. By drastically reducing wind noise in jet cockpits, the Airman ANR 850 helps to reduce fatigue. The Telex Airman ANR 850 is unsurpassed in clarity, comfort and convenience.
- Provides up to 12dB of attenuation between 100 and 2000Hz for the clearest in-flight communications.
- ANR targets and reduces wind noise in jet cockpit.
- Amplified noise canceling electret microphone has flexible boom and provides superior 400Hz hum rejection.
- Less than 4 oz., the lightest headset available with Active Noise Reduction.
- Ear cups and cushion enlarged from previous models to enhance comfort.
- No batteries to worry about, ANR receives power from microphone bias (active intercom).
- "Set and forget" volume control switch.
- Folds to easily fit into flight case.
- 3 year factory warranty.