Call 1-800-447-3408 for Ordering and Installation Pricing
The System Sixty is an economical autopilot with three ATI-size, panel-mounted mode selector/programmer/annunciators. System Sixty PSS can be installed as a stand-alone pitch-axis autopilot and can complement any brand of existing roll axis autopilot. Not dependent on aircraft altimeter or attitude gyro, system inputs are derived from solid-state absolute pressure transducer and an accelerometer.
FEATURES & FUNCTIONS (same as System Forty, plus OPTIONS)
- Disables autopilot (A/P activated by pressing VS or ALT functions); smoothly holds existing altitude when engagedVS (Vertical Speed)
- Holds existing vertical speed when engagedALT (Altitude Hold)
- Holds existing altitude when engagedGS
- Indicates glideslope coupling armed and/or activeUP/DN Buttons
- Used to command vertical speed changes: 160 FPM change for each second button is depressed. In altitude hold mode (ALT), buttons trim altitude by 20’ of altitude for each second button is depressedPitch Trim Annunicator
- When TRIM is lit, system is annunciating an out of-trim condition, and UP/DN buttons will indicate direction to adjust pitch trimPitch Axis Computer Three ATI Case-Contained
- Control Wheel Altitude Hold Select
- Manual Electric Trim (where STC’d)
- GPSS (GPS Steering) Converter
- DG / HIS Compatible
- Yaw Damper
TSO-C9c, TSO-C52a, Various STCs
In general aviation singles, light twins, and turboprops, S-TEC's rate based autopilot systems have a number of significant advantages over attitude based systems. You can expect safety, reliability, and performance whenever your autopilot is engage. S-TEC also believes in a building block philosophy which allows installation of an autopilot today as a foundation, and upgrading to a system with more features and functions at a later date. All S-TEC autopilot systems use common hardware, servos, and sensors throughout the product line which offers you significant advantages in serviceability, reliability, and overall cost. A multitude of autopilots are available from a simple altitude hold only to a full two axis autopilot with glide slope capture, vertical speed control, and dual mode intercept.
Manufacturer does not allow mail-order sales of Autopilots/Flight guidance systems to owners of Certified Aircraft. S-Tec Autopilots must be installed by an authorized S-Tec dealer, unless installed in a home-built aircraft. Avionics installations require special knowledge, skills, test equipment and tools. Call our Avionics Sales Staff for an installed price.