Call 1-800-447-3408 for Ordering and Installation Pricing
- Lighted 3” Turn Coordinator / Roll Axis Computer
- Remote Pitch Axis Computer
- Turn Command in “ST” Stabilizer Mode
- HDG Preselect & Hold (HDG SYSTEM NOT INCLUDED)
- Altitude Hold with Remote Engage / Disengage Switch
- Low and High Gain VOR/LOC/GPS Tracking
- Pitch Trim Annunciation
- Control Wheel Mode Selection
- Manual Electric Trim
- GPSS Converter
This two axis autopilot combines Altitude Hold with the roll axis functionality of the System 20. It is designed to provide an economical solution for aircraft owners who need Altitude Hold, but don't want the additional functions of pitch command, vertical speed control or GS coupling.
- Independent system does not require interfacing to the altimeter or attitude gyro; derives all input from solid state absolute pressure transducer and accelerometer.
- Compact, remote mounted pitch computer and amplifier.
- When engaged, smoothly holds existing altitude; can be activated during climb or descent.
System senses out-of-trim conditions and annunciates direction to adjust pitch trim. Utilizes single, remotely-mounted On/Off switch to engage and disengage Altitude Hold. Heading Hold Requires Optional DG w/heading bug or HSI
- Additional Labor Neccessary to Remove Existing Autopilot System
- Heading System Not Included
- Add GPSS $2075.00 Installed* Install Price May Vary By Aircraft
In general aviation singles, light twins, and turboprops, S-TEC's rate based autopilot systems have a number of significant advantages over attitude based systems. You can expect safety, reliability, and performance whenever your autopilot is engage. S-TEC also believes in a building block philosophy which allows installation of an autopilot today as a foundation, and upgrading to a system with more features and functions at a later date. All S-TEC autopilot systems use common hardware, servos, and sensors throughout the product line which offers you significant advantages in serviceability, reliability, and overall cost. A multitude of autopilots are available from a simple altitude hold only to a full two axis autopilot with glide slope capture, vertical speed control, and dual mode intercept.
Manufacturer does not allow mail-order sales of Autopilots/Flight guidance systems to owners of Certified Aircraft. S-Tec Autopilots must be installed by an authorized S-Tec dealer, unless installed in a home-built aircraft. Avionics installations require special knowledge, skills, test equipment and tools. Call our Avionics Sales Staff for an installed price.