Sigma Tek's Attitude Gyros are selected as standard equipment by aircraft and autopilot manufacturers worldwide. They are the recognized industry leaders, offering features and options that improve safety and enhance pilot convenience.
The unique warning flag and cageable options are significant features extremely useful upgrades for owners of light general aviation aircraft. The warning flag model instantly alerts the pilot to a loss of pneumatic power, especially important during busy operations when panel scanning is focused on the attitude gyro. The unique cageable attitude provides for quick erection and display alignment; a high priority for aerobatic aircraft owners and for aircraft operations that require short stops.
Sigma Tek's highly reliable and proven attitude gyros are available with electrical pitch and roll outputs for autopilot and other stabilization applications. ARINC style bezel, display graphics, colors, inclinometer, internal lighting, and various panel tilts are all available options. Sigma Tek Gyros can be customized for compatibility with any instrument panel.
- Length: 8.1 inches maximum
- Weight: 2.6 lbs. maximum, C/G 3.25 inches from mounting face
- Input Power: 14 Vdc input - 1500 mA starting & 1400 mA running; 28 Vdc input - 600 mA starting & 550 mA running
- Dial Presentation: Fixed pointer, rotating dial, with symbolic airplane
- Operating Temperature Range: -30ºC to +50ºC; -22ºF to +122ºF
- Certification: FAA TSO-C4c
- Panel Tilt Inclination: 0 to 10 degrees, Standard tilts 0º, 5º, 7.5º, 8º, & 10º
- Lighting: 5, 14, 28 Vdc external lamp tray, 12-inch leads
- Inclinometer: Slip Indicator, ball type, bezel mounted
- Mating Connecter: Sigma-Tek P/N S24082-002
- Warranty info: Limited 12 Months from date installed / 6 months shelf life