Spektrum AR9110 9-Channel 2.4GHz DSMX PowerSafe Receiver with (3) Remote Receivers
- Robust power bus designed to manage high-current loads
- Dual 16AWG battery input leads with EC3 connectors for use with larger battery packs
- Includes a soft switch that fails "on"
- Includes three Remote receivers
- Features SmartSafe technology plus preset failsafe
- Compatible with all Spektrum and JR full range DSMX radio systems
- Can add an optional fourth Remote receiver (sold separately)
- Flight Log compatible
The AR9110 PowerSafe™ receiver is designed for models using multiple servos that draw excess current or multiple high-torque servos, such as giant-scale airplanes and jet models. It features a robust power bus designed to manage high-current loads, as well as dual 16AWG battery input leads with EC3 connectors for use with larger battery packs. This makes it possible to support high-current systems straight through the AR9110 without the need for a separate power system. As an added measure of safety, Spektrum designed the AR9110 with a soft switch. Servo current is routed around the switch so, should it fail for any reason, power to the system will not be interrupted.
This unique receiver design contains a main unit which houses the power bus, and it includes 3 Remote receivers which come with one of each: 9”, 12” and 24” Remote receiver extensions. The dual path redundancy of Spektrum’s patented DuaLink technology, plus the fact each of the receivers is mounted in a slightly different location, exposes each to a different view of the RF environment and creates a bulletproof RF link in all conditions. You can add an optional fourth Remote receiver (SPK 9645—sold separately) to further enhance the receiving capabilities of the system for more complex aircraft.
In addition to Spektrum’s exclusive SmartSafe™ technology, the AR9110 gives you the option of using standard user preset failsafe settings. It is also compatible with Spektrum’s optional Flight Log.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1.86 in (47.3mm) x 1.58 in (40.2mm) x 0.56 in (14.2mm)
- Weight: 1.2 oz (34g)
- Voltage Range: 6.0-10.0V