Spektrum AR9030T 9-Channel 2.4GHz DSMX Air Telemetry Receiver with Remote Receivers
- Compatible with all Spektrum DSMX transmitters
- Compact design fits most parkflyer size and larger aircraft
- Capable of 11ms frame rates
- Integrated telemetry with built-in ports for RPM, flight pack voltage, temperature sensors and X-bus for telemetry sensor expansion
- Receiver pack voltage and flight log data available without the need for additional sensors
- Dual antenna’s for optimal RF performance
The AR9030T receiver is a feature-packed, 9-channel receiver with integrated full-range telemetry. The AR9030T features built-in connection ports for RPM, Flight Pack Voltage and Temperature sensors as well as an X-Bus port for additional telemetry options. No sensor is required to receive flight log or receiver pack voltage telemetry data. If you have a DSMX/DSM2 transmitter capable of 11ms frame rates the AR9030T receiver will deliver lightning-fast input-to-output response that is perfect for high-performance applications like 3D helis and airplanes. The AR9030T includes 2 DSMX remote receivers that allows you take advantage of Spektrum MultiLink technology. This patented technology eliminates the reflected signal fading and antenna blind spots that can affect all 2.4GHz systems.