Spektrum AR8010T 8-Channel 2.4GHz DSMX Air Telemetry Receiver with Remote Receiver
- Compatible with all Spektrum DSMX transmitters
- Compact design fits most parkflyer size and larger aircraft
- Capable of 11ms frame rates
- Integrated telemetry with built-in ports for RPM, flight pack voltage, temperature sensors and X-bus for telemetry sensor expansion
- Receiver pack voltage and flight log data available without the need for additional sensors
- Dual antenna’s for optimal RF performance
The AR8010T receiver is a feature-packed, 8-channel receiver with integrated full-range telemetry. The AR8010T features built-in connection ports for RPM, Flight Pack Voltage and Temperature sensors as well as an X-Bus port for additional telemetry options. No sensor is required to receive flight log or receiver pack voltage telemetry data. If you have a DSMX/DSM2 transmitter capable of 11ms frame rates the AR8010T receiver will deliver lightning-fast input-to-output response that is perfect for high-performance applications like 3D helis and airplanes. The AR8010T includes 1 DSMX remote receiver that allows you take advantage of Spektrum MultiLink technology. This patented technology eliminates the reflected signal fading and antenna blind spots that can affect all 2.4GHz systems.