The Smart-Fly Adjustable Regulator has another feature that makes this regulator unique compared to most of the other offerings on the market. This is the dual 22-gauge leads on both the input and output. These dual leads minimize the voltage drop cause by wire and connector resistance. The standard R/C connector is rated for about 3 amps continuous operation. You can see that since the Smart-Fly Regulator is rated for 5 amps that a single connector is really inadequate. On the other hand, one or both leads may be used on both the input and output side if it is not possible to use both leads. The dual input leads are compatible with our “SuperSwitch" DSC switch. The leads provided will fit any radio system brand. The battery side connection is a Futaba female, which will accept a JR male also. The receiver leads are JR style, which will fit both Futaba and JR receivers.
- Dual input leads to for low voltage drop in wires and connectors
- Dual output leads for low voltage drop in wires and connectors
- Adjustable 5.20V to 6.5V output (350mV dropout @ 5A)
- 5.0V-13V input
- Heatsink for high, sustained current loads
- Universal connectors
- Small size 1.5" x 1.0" x 0.5"
- Low weight 0.8 oz
- Compatible with all radio systems
- Mates with the SuperSwitch