Ultra Fly-Weight LSA Starter, 12 Volt, Experimental/LSA, by Skytec
- The lightest Lycoming starter ever!
- Weighs just 6.3 lbs
- Ideal for small bore 4-cylinder O235, O290 & O320 engines
- Still up to twice the spin as old heavyweight Bendix starters and saves up to twelve pounds!
Mount includes clevis designed to accept Plane-Power's lightweight AL12-EI60 alternator: the industry's lightest integrated alternator/starter combination!
- Kickback Protection: Reinforced modified alloy casting will resist most kickbacks
- Motor: Permanent Magnet
- Gear Reduction: 4.4:1
- Engagment: No Bendix - Electromechanical Solenoid
- Bearings: Needle bearing (nose) / Brass Bushing (rear of motor)
- Mount: Tough, strontium-fortified 356 T6 Aluminum Alloy - gravitationally molded
- Weight: 6.3 lbs
- TBO: 2700 Hrs, (recommended, not required)
- Warranty: 2 Years
- RPM: ~150 RPM @11V
- Power: 1.2kW on 11V
- Current: 165A @ 11V, 150 RPM Test
- Use: Weight Obsessed O235, O290, O320 Powered Aircraft / Experimentals/LSAs