MAXPULSE Landing Light Controller, with #6 ring terminals, by Seaton
Keep landing lights shining brightly with Seaton Engineering's MaxPulse landing light controller. This solid state landing light control/pulser is light and compact with a relatively low operating temperature which makes heat sinks unnecessary. It can be used in a variety of capacities including wing and taxi light pulsing as well as single light pulsing - compatible with standard incandescent, halogen, high intensity LED lights, and more.
This compact, lightweight, solid-state landing light control/pulser provides Wig Wag control, wing and taxi light pulsing, and single light pulsing plus hundreds of other DC lighting applications.
- Low operating temperature helps to shave added weight by preventing the need for outboard heat sinks
- Dual circuit construction provides 12-35 VDC with 0-10 amps per circuit
- Small, 1.25-inch diameter size allows users to control up to 10 amps per circuit
- Equipped with #6 ring terminals
MaxPulse Function Modes:
- X - Both Circuits Off
- S - Starboard (right) on only
- P - Port (left) on only
- S+P - Both circuits On
- A44 - Alternate 44 PPM (STD)
- B44 - Both Flash 44 PPM
- A88 - Alternate 88 PPM
- A120 - Alternate 120 PPM