Automatic Battery Charger with Battery Clips
24 Volt, 5 Amp, 6.5"W x 3.5"H x 1.8"D; 1.8 lbs, by Schauer
This fully automatic charger confirms operation with three colored LED lights. Red indicates AC power is on, yellow shows the battery is charging, and green lets you know that charger has entered float mode.
- Worldwide Universal AC Input 90-260 volts, 50/60 Hz
- Charge control: Starts with a modified constant current charge, then to a constant finishing voltage, finishing with it's float standby mode.
- Current limiting.
- Fully Automatic: This charger can be left on the battery indefinitely without overcharging.
- For any type lead acid battery, including conventional, maintenance free, deep cycle, gelled-type, valve regulated batteries.
- Finishing voltage: 2.28 volts per cell float; 2.4 volts per cell finishing. May be preset to customers specification for battery type.
- Not intended for use as a DC power supply.
- Full load at 2.1 volts per cell continuous - 100% duty cycle.
- Short circuit proof.
- Reverse polarity protection (except 2 amp model).