Saito FG-84R3D 84cc 3-Cylinder Radial Gas Engine with Muffler
- Gasoline version of the 450 3-cylinder radial
- Larger displacement than the glow version
- 2S Li-Po battery compatible ignition without a regulator provides easy starts and reliable performance
- Engine heat sink for better cooling and performance through an aerobatic routine
- 4-stroke sound Saito™ engines are famous for
- Complete with electronic ignition, mufflers and engine standoffs
The Saito™ FG-84R3 engine is the gas/petrol version of the existing FA-450R3 glow engine. This engine is designed specifically for large models and performance airframes. Above and beyond the advantages of a 4-stroke gas engine, this is the engine for those who like to run clean and efficient engines. Accompanied by the Saito power and precision craftsmanship, the distinguished look and sweet sound, this is the engine many of you have been waiting for. This engine delivers a larger displacement than the older 450 3-cylinder radial engine, and provides easy starts and reliable performance due to the 2S LiPo-compatible electronic ignition. The designed Walbro carburetor features a rotating barrel specially made for 4-stroke engines, ensuring reliable fuel feed and outstanding performance at any attitude. Engine heat sink provides better cooling and performance through an aerobatic routine. Complete with mufflers, engine mount, and electronic ignition.
As an expert in reliable 4-stroke engines, Saito engineers spent years developing the best-built 4-stroke gas engine. The power-to-weight ratio of a Saito engine creates a one-of-a-kind flying experience. For serious modelers, the long awaited arrival of the 450R3 gas version is here with the same quality, sound and precision craftsmanship Saito is known for.