Saito FG-11 .66 Gas Single w/ Muffler
- Compact .60-size design fits into conventional 40- to 60-size airplanes
- Gasoline engine lowers operating costs as much as 90% per flight expenses
- Uses the proven and reliable FA-62B platform
- 4-stroke sound Saito™ engines are famous for
- Complete with Saito pump carburetor, muffler, ignition and engine mount
- Compact Saito 4-stroke ignition module is 2S Li-Po battery compatible, provides easy starts and reliable performance with a lower power consumption
The RC industry’s most reliable manufacturer of top-quality glow 4-stroke engines introduces the Saito™ FG-11 gas engine. Finally there’s an answer for you 4-stroke fans who have been waiting to put gas power in a 40-size airplane. The Saito™ FG-11 engine is the gas burning equivalent to the proven .62 AAC glow engine in terms of size and dimensions, yet it gives you the starting ease and reliability of an electronic ignition and pumped carburetor. Best of all, it comes from the RC industry’s most reliable manufacturer of top-quality 4-stroke engines. So if you can’t wait to start running a cleaner and more efficient engine mount up an FG-11 and start enjoying the 90% savings per flight and Saito power and precision craftsmanship, the distinguished look and sweet sound stands as a reminder to everyone at the flying site of your discerning prowess for performance.
As an expert in reliable 4-strokes, Saito engineers have spent years developing the best-built 4-stroke gas engines. The power-to-weight ratio of a Saito engine creates a one-of-a-kind flying experience. For serious modelers, the long awaited arrival of a high-quality, powerful and precision craftsmanship gas engine is here.