Phoenix RC 5.5 Pro Flight Simulator with DXe Transmitter
** Software cannot be returned if the box has been opened.
- Improved airplane physics rebuilt from the ground up, plus industry-leading heli physics, provide ultimate realism and accuracy
- Companion software lets you import 3D geometry definitions from almost any program so that you can fly creations of your own, then share online
- Improved model editing system lets you completely control each models flight characteristics in detail
- The most authentic simulations of Horizon Hobby® RC aircraft including the innovations they feature such as AS3X® and SAFE™ technology
- All aircraft flying sites and feature downloads are FREE
- Over 200 accurately modeled and detailed helis, airplanes, float planes, autogyros and more included
- In-cockpit and chase camera views give you a wide range of flight perspectives
- Realistic sounds recorded from actual model engines
- Dozens of beautiful sites include a range of exotic locations from around the world using high-definition Photofield technology that make it feel like you’re right there
- Internet/LAN multiplayer mode with voice-chat lets you fly and learn from other pilots around the world
- Tutorial videos taught by world-class champion pilots
- Windows 10 Compatible
New V5.5 Features
- Brand-new updated and improved airplane physics, attributes and new tuning parameters
- Improved SAFE autopilot physics and modes
- Multiplayer improvements and fixes:
- Re-added model -> model collisions
- "Over-sized model" warning only appears at correct time
- Can now resize the multiplayer toolbar and chat-box
- All your text-chat is now saved in your "Documents > PhoenixRC > chatlog.txt" file
- No longer shows IP address of servers in lobby
- Can now select chat lines and use CTRL+C to copy them to the clipboard
- Improved banning system with permanent banning that carries over to consequent sess
- Fixed an issue with duplicate sessions with same name
- Fixed an issue with session not re-listing on the master server after a disconnect
- Props and rotors now rotate under the model select window
- Fixed an issue with Spot Landing high-score not being saved
- Random Engine failure now functions correctly with helicopters and multi-rotor models
- "Enable model collision" option now functions correctly in multiplayer mode
- Fixed an issue with some models not appearing under the Model > Select menu (e.g. Apache, Huey, etc)
- The Autopilot Mode function can now be assigned and controlled correctly with a keyboard key
- DXe control profile added
- Panic Mode and Autopilot Mode added to the Simple View under the System > Your Controls menu
- Return Home/Auto-land SAFE modes now use ailerons when activated
- Several airplane models tuned
- Several tweaks to airplanes physics:
- More drag/less glide-time
- Less torque when prop-hanging
- More friction on ground
- More rudder throws on performance models (will only take effect if you delete any variants you have created)
- Ground looping reduced
- New Stall Speed attribute
- Fixed an issue with "Use Field Weather" option on slope-soaring sites
- More friction on ground
- Fixed a rare issue with program crashing on startup
- Holding Pattern triggered by Electronic Fence can now be cancelled by Panic Mode switch
- Delta Ray model now takes off more easily
- More torque when hovering
Whenever weather, schedules or circumstances conspire to keep you from the flying field, scratch your flying itch with the latest Phoenix Professional RC Flight Simulator, version 5.0. Stunning graphics and incredibly realistic physics have made the Phoenix simulator not only one of the best desktop flight simulators, but a virtual RC experience with just about all the benefits of an RC club and flying field. This newest version features definitively refined physics plus new companion software you can use to create your own models, fly them and then share them online. It’s always a perfect time to fly with the Phoenix Professional RC Flight Simulator.
Phoenix is the incredibly popular worldwide RC simulator that lets you master this complex and rewarding hobby in the comfort of your own home. Whether you are a brand new pilot picking up your first trainer model, or a seasoned veteran practicing for your next big competition, Phoenix has everything you need to take your skills to the next level. Blending incredibly life-like and accurate model physics with beautiful cutting-edge graphics and a multitude of unique features, Phoenix is a fantastic package for beginners and professional model pilots alike.
CREATE YOUR OWN MODELS
Included software lets you import 3D geometry definitions from almost any 3D design program to fly them, then share online.
EASY MODEL EDITING
The improved model editing system lets you completely control each models flight characteristics in detail with ease.
ALL MODELS AND SITES ARE FREE
Hundreds of models and a wide range of flying sites are included with free downloads available as additional scenery and aircraft are available. No expansion packs required.
AUTHENTIC AIRCRAFT AND TECHNOLOGY
Phoenix 5 is the only RC sim with authentic Horizon Hobby aircraft simulations including the innovations they feature such as AS3X® and SAFE™ technology.
Whether you’re learning to fly without harsh consequences or just trying out that Blade heli you have had your eye on, the InfinityScape 3D landscape generator lets you fly beyond the horizon over beautiful, ever-changing terrain that you create and control.