Rosen Monorail System Complete with Visors, Cessna 400-SeriesClick Here to Download the STC Certificate
- Does not fit 401 or 402
- Customized, handcrafted monorails
- Contours to aircraft's unique design
- Integrated with optically crafted sunvisors that prevent color distortion
- Mounted to a patented multi-axis clamping system
- Allows flexible sunvisor travel along monorail
- Vertical axis swivel allows lens to turn 360 degrees
- Durable brass or aluminum rail construction with chrome or black anodized finish
- Approximate lens size: 9" x 11", PMA/FAA
Rosen's optical grade sunvisor systems block the glare, not your view, while engineered to last the life of the airframe. Available for most makes/models of commercial, business or general aviation aircraft. The aviation line of products are thoughtfully crafted with meticulous attention to design, quality, and durability.
Rosen Monorail systems feature customized, handcrafted monorails that contour to the aircraft's unique design while integrating optically-crafted sunvisors that prevent color distortion. The sunvisors are mounted to a patented multi-axis clamping system which allows flexible sunvisor travel along the monorail, and the vertical axis swivel allows lens to turn 360 degrees. Durable brass or aluminum rail construction with chrome or black anodized finish.
Allow approximately 1 hour. Either pick up the hard points or use rivnuts, depending upon the factory installation. The rear brackets are tapped and sandwich the Royalite trim. Our installation kit comes complete with all mounting hardware, installation instructions and STC.