2" Lighted Digital Electric Horizon Gyro, 9-32 volt, TSO, RC Allen
- New Pitch Sync Feature
- 360 Degrees Of Pitch And Roll
- Multi-Volt Operation (9 To 32 Volts)
- Increased Vibration Resistance
- Fits Standard Cutout
- Totally Self-Contained
- Bright, Highly Visible Lcd Display
- All Digital - No Moving Parts
- 3 And 2 Inch Models Available
- Adjustable Brightness
- Black Anodized Bezel
- Lightweight 2”= 4.5Oz. & 3”= 6.5Oz.
- FAA / EASA Certified
- 2 Year Warranty
RC Allen is excited to introduce the latest version of the popular RCA2600 Digital Attitude Indicator. With the new Pitch Sync feature, pilots can instantly synchronize the airplane symbol to the horizon line when flying in a pitch up or
pitch down attitude. The 3-inch RCA2600-3 and the 2-inch RCA2600-2 models are FAA and EASA Certified and are designed as a direct replacement for any Electric Attitude Gyro.
The RCA2600 has the look and feel of a traditional gyro without the clutter of additional data on the screen. You will like the “gyro-like” responsiveness in pitch and roll that other digital Attitude Indicators just can’t match. The new RCA2600 is designed to handle the high vibration environment found on helicopters and yet, their light weight makes them perfect for soaring. This makes the RCA2600 the most versatile and dependable Digital AI on the market today. With no moving parts to wear out, this instrument will provide years of reliable service - that’s why RC Allen includes a full two-year warranty!
Both RCA2600 models can be ordered with an optional slip indicator (inclinometer) which satisfies FAA AC 91-75 for even greater versatility.
- The panel tilt angle can be set from 0 to 90 degrees in one degree increments.
- The Pitch Sync feature does not compensate for incorrect panel tilt.
- The panel tilt angle is set at the factory and must be specified at time of order.
- Non-standard angles may require special orders through your supplier.