Ray-Ban's sunglasses, from their early military origins in the 1930's, have been recognized for their high quality lenses. Manufactured from optical quality glass. Features:
- Superb Visual Clarity – Distortion free lenses prevent eye-strain, headaches and fatigue
- Outstanding Color Stability – Colors are permanent and won't fade or change over time from exposure to the sun
- Precision Ground and Polished – For superb optical clarity and a highly polished surface
- Scratch Resistance – The natural hardness of glass provides scratch reisitance superiority
- Impact Resistant* – Every lens is drop-ball tested with a 5/8" steel ball ensuring impact resistance for added eye protection.
- 100% UV Protection** – All Ray-Ban lenses offer protection against
* Impact resistant in accordance with FDA regulations. Not Shatterproof or breakproof and are not for use as eyeshield protection against eye injury.
** All Ray-Ban lenses provide 100% protection from UVA and UVB rays and exceed established industry standards.
G-15 Gray Lens
– neutral gray lens provides natural vision with true color reproduction.
B-15 Brown Lens
– contrast enhancing lens that sharpens details by blocking glare and a larger percentage of blue light. Ideal for low light conditions. Excellent for enhanced vision while driving and other fast-action activities.
Glass Polarized Lens
– Polarized lenses filter out reflected light and glare, ideal for boating, fishing, driving or any other activity associated with intense glare. Reduces eyestrain while increasing contrast and visual acuity.
Ray-Ban Sunglass Frames
Equally important is the design and manufacturing of Ray-Ban sunglass frames. They are designed to perform in a variety of conditions and provide continuous comfort and fit.
- Adjustability – Most temples can be adjusted for optimum fit.
- Nose Pads – Smooth rounded edges for comfort, nose pads rock in all directions on gooseneck pad arms for comfort.
- Temples – Sample temples are flexed beyond their normal position as a test of strength and stability.
- Temple Tips – Paddle tips are specifically designed to be smooth against the skin.
- Plastics – Cellulose Acetate and Nylon frames are tumbled in a mixture of wooden pegs and polishing compound for up to 4 days for a smooth feel and highly polished appearance.
- Metals – Eyewires are durable to resist abuse, hold lenses securely and retain adjustments.
Ray-Ban Sunglasses have a one-year factory warranty against breakage due to defects in materials and workmanship.