Ultra-Micro Spitfire Mk IX BNF Electric AirplaneParkZone’s Ultra Micro Series Spitfire Mk IX with the AS3X system gives you great scale details in a plane that you can fly just about anywhere, even in not so ideal weather!
- First Ultra Micro Series Warbird with the AS3X System
- 4-channel control: aileron, elevator, throttle and rudder
- Authentic WWII trim scheme
- Details include molded panel lines, a clear canopy, wing guns and a 4-blade prop
- Removable landing gear
- Steerable tail wheel
- 1S 3.7V 150mAh 25C Li-Po battery
- 1-cell DC charger
This irresistibly cool, ultra micro version of the ParkZone Spitfire Mk IX is the first Ultra Micro Series warbird to come equipped with the advanced AS3X™ (Artificial Stabilization – 3 aXis) System. The AS3X System gives this tiny Spitfire a big-plane feel by smoothing out the effects of light wind or turbulence when flying outside. This, along with its precise 4-channel control and incredible level of scale detail, make it one of the most rewarding flying experiences of any size.
You will need...
A 4+ channel DSM2- or DSMX-compatible Transmitter