E-flite Blade mCX2 BNF Ultra-Micro Helicopter
- 100% factory assembled, test flown and ready to fly right from the box
- Precision swashplate with user-selectable control settings
- Factory installed 5-in-1 control unit with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 compatible receiver, main motor ESCs, mixer, gyro and fully-proportional servos
- Sleek new body and flashing LED lights
- Coaxial, counter-rotating rotor head design
- 120mAh single-cell 3.7V lithium polymer battery pack
- Powerful dual micro coreless motors
- Full line of replacement parts available
The mCX v2 has the same coaxial, counter-rotating rotor head design as the original mCX, but now sports an all new fully enclosed canopy design as well as more favorable flight characteristics. These flight characteristics include a new precision swashplate with user selectable control settings for both beginner and slightly more advanced pilots. The heli is set as default for a level of control, speed and agility suitable for a complete novice, but the control settings can be set to enable the heli to perform at higher speeds and with more agility as ability levels and confidence grow in the pilot.
The mCX2 boasts heading lock like performance for maximum control. This also contributes in making this helicopter the ultimate beginner friendly machine with unsurpassed stability, incredible control and extreme durability. Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 technology offers freedom from frequency restrictions and interference, allowing the Blade mCX to be flown just about anywhere, anytime, with full four-channel control.
The mCX2 BNF is ready to fly straight out of the box, just charge the battery and bind it to your transmitter. A 120mAh 14C single-cell lithium polymer battery pack provides tremendous flight times and maximum reliability. A factory-installed 5-in-1 control unit with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 compatible receiver, main motor ESCs, mixer, gyro, and fully-proportional servos are all set-up so that beginners starting out with this Blade need not deal with the burden of installing and setting up difficult electronics.
The canopy design incorporates blue status LED light and for those wanting to take maximum advantage of this feature and fly in the dark a full range of glow in the dark replacement components are available too.
The Blade mCX2’s ultra-micro size and weight make training flights possible anywhere indoors so that learning to fly can be achieved in the smallest of spaces, and every Blade mCX2 is test flown and trimmed before leaving the factory, so the path to success for first time flyers is assured.
Compatible with the following DSM2 transmitters:
E-flite® LP5DSM (included with Blade CX2)
- JR 12X/11X/X9503/X9303/XP9303
- Spektrum DX5e/DX6i/DX7/DX8/DSM2 Modules