E-flite Blade mCX RTF Ultra-Micro Helicopter
- 100% factory assembled and test flown
- Ultra-micro size and weight perfect for indoor flying
- Includes everything needed to fly except the transmitter
- Compatible with all transmitters and modules equipped with Spektrum™ DSM2™ technology
- Coaxial, counter-rotating rotor head design for unsurpassed stability and ease of flight
- RTF Factory-installed 5-in-1 control unit with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 compatible receiver, main motor ESCs, mixer, gyro and fully proportional servos
- 1S 3.7V 110mAh Li-Po battery and 1S 3.7V DC Li-Po charger
- The Blade® mCX offers a level of precise control that's unmatched by any other dual-coaxial helicopter on the market today
The Blade® mCX is an ultra micro-sized version of the Blade CX/CX2 that offers first-time and experienced helicopter pilots unsurpassed stability and incredible control through the coaxial, counter-rotating head design and Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM2™ control. Its single-cell Li-Po battery charges in approximately 30 minutes and delivers flight times of 6–8 minutes, while full, 4-channel control provides the precision needed for flying in those tight spaces indoors. All you need to do is bind your DSM2 transmitter or module to the Blade mCX's receiver and your adventure into the new era of RC flight begins. With its cutting-edge engineering, design, technology and performance, the Blade mCX Bind-N-Fly™ is sure to provide you with hours of helicopter flying fun.
The unique 5-in-1 control unit with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 compatible receiver, main motor ESCs, mixer, gyro and fully proportional servos will bind to your DSM2 transmitter to give you the most advanced mCX flight experience. You can take full advantage of utilizing dual rates, mixing and other capabilities of your transmitter. You can experience heading-lock-like performance and fully proportional control all in this one-ounce package, just bind and fly.