E-flite Nieuport 17 250 ARF Electric Airplane
- Great scale appearance and durability thanks to the prepainted vacuum foam molded airframe
- Light wing loading because of the low weight and biplane design
- Factory painted and finished scale color scheme complete with markings
- Wood interplane and cabane struts
- Designed for the E-flite Park 250 outrunner motor
- Carbon reinforced horizontal stab
- Dummy engine rotates to mimic a full-scale rotary engine
- Landing gear wire pre-bent and ready to install
- Molded scale wheels
The Nieuport 17 was designed by the French as a single-seat fighter biplane in World War I. It was a very maneuverable aircraft and many British and French pilots began their careers with a Nieuport 17.
E-flite's Nieuport 17 Slow Flyer is an electric indoor version of the French biplane fighter. It's the third in a line of E-flite slow flyers and boasts a low weight and a more majestic type of slow flight thanks to the biplane design and reduced wing loading. So you can get to flying faster, the Nieuport 17 comes with many prefinished details, including wood interplane and cabane struts, molded cowling, a simulated dummy motor, and the trim scheme is prepainted and the decals are already applied.
The E-flite Nieuport 17 Slow Flyer 250 ARF is a fantastic flying foamie with outstanding slow speed characteristics making it perfect for indoor flight.