Click Here to Download Instruction Manual
- Canopy and cowl are installed
- Landing gear ready to be attached
- Rudder servo tray glued in
- Bulkheads installed
- Fuel and smoke tank holders glued in
- Wings and servo bays installed
- Predrilled location for control horns an all surfaces
- Predrilled plates for different engines included
- Huge area in fuselage when canopy latch is removed
Krill is pleased to introduce the Katana S series from Sebastiano Silvestri (It.). Krill has included the entire knowledge and some equal technological elements of its older brother Katana S - 39% into it. It should surely renounce the likeness with its older brother. There is no surprises in this plane, since Krill used the same software data for its development and manufacturing - just of a smaller scale. And yes, all molds were produced on the 3D machines. There is nothing more accurate than in such way manufactured parts. Now you can be looking forward to the precise work-out of the kit again. Exceptional access to all fuselage components ( big removable canopy hatch ). Strength and stiffness of the model construction and at last but not least outstanding flight characteristics in both 3D and sports aerobatics.
- First of all it is the central backbone beam for joining the wings from carbon fiber. The beam provides exceptional stiffness and robustness to the wings! Special collar on the main wing airfoil – you may ask WHY – with that detail we are solving the unfavorable effect of chafing the area where wings touch the fuselage . That phenomenon arises due to vibrations in the model operation.
- All bulkheads and forced frames glued in the fuselage and their deployment enables great variability in placement of RC equipment
- Extremely simple installation of servos for wings and elevator.
The fuselage, canopy frame including the canopy from silver/titanium fiberglass, engine cowl, rudder, elevator, wing, landing gear, wheel pants and covers. All those parts are embedded and all forced frames and bulkheads are glued in the fuselage.
duralumin connecting pipes, all basic screws and nuts, axles, CNC fiberglass horns + sets for servos installation into the wing and elevator.