Click Here to Download Instruction Manual
- Easy radio installation thanks to large canopy opening
- Very easy wings attaching
- Cowl permanently attached to fuselage, makes up for a very rigid and compact fuselage
- Designed a new engine box.Engine with mufflers or pipes are mounted onto this box outside of fuselage and then inserted in as a whole unit.Using only 6 screws for attaching it to already glued in firewall!!
- How simple and convenient.
- New wing root design, eliminating wing rubbing into a fuselage.
- Easy servo installation for wings and stabs.
Introducing the 28% Katana S, smallest one from Krill's Katana line. It's size, combined with the composite technology and simplicity, is a "must have" on every modeler list, even more so if you like 50cc size airplanes.Will fit into a very small car for transport and it will do any maneuver in the book, including 3D.
All Krill's molds were manufactured by using CNC machines and there is nothing more accurate. Same CNC data from our larger Katanas were used for manufacturing this " baby Katana" ,except in smaller scale.
Kit includes: fuselage, canopy frame, rudder, elevator, wings, landing gear, wheel pants, wheel axles, CNC engine box, set of screws, clear canopy, f'/g horns, aluminum stab tubes, CD ROM manual.
Kit is 90% complete and preassembled from our factory, to get it ready to fly you will need approx 40 hours of work.
- 2 pcs for elevator - digital servos with metal gear
- 2 pcs for wings - standard servos, min.100 oz/in
- 1 pc for rudder - min. 200 oz/in
- 1 pc for engine...your choice.