Rapco 442CW Dry Air Pump, Overhauled + $100 Core, FAA-PMA Approved
RAPCO Inc. produces overhauled components under FAA Process Specifications. To be eligible for overhaul, cores must meet the following criteria.
Airborne or RAPCO 200 Series or 400 Series Core Requirements:
- Aluminum bodies only (No Cast iron)
- No damage or modifications to front or rear castings
- No inspection port in rear casting
- No machined cross groove on front mounting flange surface (Found on AA models)
- Cores must have colored bands (No AA3215CC or AA3216CC models)
- Cores stamped "No Overhaul" are acceptable if they meet the above conditions
- Cores are subject to inspection
Rapco Vacuum Pump Features:
- Cooling fins provide more surface area to cool the pump and add life. Advanced coatings reduce vane wear and provide optimum vacuum.
- Inlet side bevels on rotor vane slots allow small particles to pass without destroying the pump.
The RAPCO line of FAA approved dry air pumps offers quality and performance at a great price. RAPCO dry air pumps are available new or overhauled. New models are FAA-PMA approved as a direct replacement part. Overhauled pumps are produced under RAPCO's FAA process specification and come with an FAA form 8130-3.
Since 1982 RAPCO has produced over two hundred thousand dry air pumps, adding many product improvements along the way. All new pumps have an inspection port for monitoring vane wear which increases safety by helping to determine when replacement is needed. All new RAPCO dry air pumps have an oil seal on the main shaft to help prevent oil from entering and damaging the pump. New pumps also come with cooling fins that reduce operating temperatures and helps to extend pump life.
All RAPCO dry air pumps, new or overhauled, are internally coated with a special Mil-Spec. hard lube coating that reduces friction and wear. The carbon rotor has also been improved by chamfering the leading edge of the vane slot. This helps to reduce the chance of failure due to foreign object damage. For convenience RAPCO includes a mounting gasket in the box with every pump. Dry air pumps can be used for vacuum or pressure system applications. RAPCO quality dry air pumps offer exceptional value and are backed by the RAPCO warranty.
RAPCO WARRANTY PERIODNew Dry Air Pumps
Overhaul Dry Air Pumps
- RAP215CC series, RAP216CW: 3 years, 1300 hours from date of installation or 4 years from date of manufacture whichever comes first.
- RAP241CC series, RAP242CW series: 1 year, 500 hours from date of installation or 4 years from date of manufacture whichever comes first.
- RAP441CC series, RAP442CW series: 1 year, 500 hours from date of installation or 4 years from date of manufacture whichever comes first.
- 211CC series, 212CW, 215CC, 216CW: 2 years, 1000 hours from date of installation or 4 years from date of overhaul whichever comes first.
- 241CC series, 242CW series: 1 year, 400 hours from date of installation or 4 years from date of overhaul whichever comes first.
- 441CC series, 442CW series: 1 year, 400 hours from date of installation or 4 years from date of overhaul whichever comes first.