PS-Engineering PMA8000G Audio Selector Panel
with 6-place IntelliVox Intercom, Flightmate Digital Recorder & Marker, TSO
Important PS Engineering Warranty Information
In order for the factory warranty to be valid, the installation in a certified aircraft must be accomplished by an FAA-certified avionics shop and authorized PS Engineering dealer. If the unit is being installed by a non-certified individual in an experimental aircraft, a factory-made harness must be used for the warranty to be valid.
Introducing flightmate, the first system ever to be available in an audio selector panel. The pilot can create checklists, emergency procedures, just about anything that pilot can say, he can store into non-volatile memory, making those checklist chores a bit easier.
- IntelliAudio True Dimensional Sound enhances radio communications
- Flightmate Digital Recording System for Aural Alerts and Checklists
- Bluetooth enabled allowing connections to iPhones, iPads, PDA
- IntelliVox automatic VOX system with individually gated microphones
- 10-Watt USB Front Panel Charging Port
- Digital aircraft radio recorder (IRS)
- Split mode for dual audio panel capability
- 6 - Place hi-fi stereo intercom with Soft Mute
- ASC (Active Static Control) eliminates constant back ground noise
- 3 - music mute modes: Mute On, Radio Mute, Mute Off
- Dedicated front panel music volume control
- Built-in Marker Beacon Receiver
- Cellular telephone input with DuTel telephone distribution
- 2 - Differential, hi-fidelity stereo music source inputs (no ground loop noise)
- 3 - Isolation modes - Pilot Isolate, All, and Crew
- 4 - un-switched inputs, with front panel un-switched input
- 4 - Discrete Inputs to Trigger flightmate aural warnings
- Selectable music distribution for passengers
- Selectable intercom mode with special "Alternate Intercom Mode"
- 3-yearPro-Support Warranty
The PMA8000G marks another major milestone in the company’s innovative history. This audio panel has much significant advancement in audio panel technologies. It will fit pilots who expect more from their audio panel while not adding any additional work load or complex set of push button sequences. The PMA8000G is a natural choice for pilots who demand ease of use with a deep set of audio panel capabilities.
IntelliAudio is another standard capability that will make listening to multiple radio calls manageable. With Com 1 in the 10 O’clock position and Com 2 in the 2 O’clock position, pilots can pay attention to the radio that is most important at any one instant of time.
Bluetooth Interconnectivity allows the pilot to have access to his Bluetooth enable telephone or entertainment device. The ability to contact ATC by way of the telephone with the engines running and radios tuned and set at an uncontrolled airfield makes getting into the air under IFR condition much easier.
Pilot program aural caution annunciations can be program, right from the front panel of the audio panel while using the pilot’s headset microphone to record them. Now you can take up to 4 discrete inputs and have them associated with pre-recorded messages, making it easier to determine exactly what condition needs to be address.
And we have included a USB charging port that is rated at 10 watts. This charger provides enough power for iPads that are running the most demanding application and still be trickle charging the iPad battery.
Finally, ease of use. We took a fresh approach to the user interface, making access to the advance functions much easier than in past iteration of the PMA8000 series.