The PMA7000B & H Models are plug and play with the PMA7000M-S, PMA6000M-S & the KMA28
Important PS Engineering Warranty Information
In order for the factory warranty to be valid, the installation in a certified aircraft must be accomplished by an FAA-certified avionics shop and authorized PS Engineering dealer. If the unit is being installed by a non-certified individual in an experimental aircraft, a factory-made harness must be used for the warranty to be valid.
- 6.25" W x 1.3" H x 6.8" deep behind instrument panel
- IntelliVox® automatic VOX system with individually gated microphones
- 6 or 10 Place hi-fi stereo intercom with Soft Mute™
- 2 - music mute modes: Mute On and Mute Off
- Built-in Marker Beacon Receiver
- Cellular telephone input with dedicated On/Off hook switches for unprecedented flexibility
- Split mode for dual audio panel capability
- 2 hi-fidelity stereo music source inputs
- 3 - Isolation modes - Pilot Isolate, All, and Crew
- 4 - unswitched inputs
- Selectable music muting for passengers
- Selectable special intercom mode with "Alternate Intercom Mode"
- RAM (Radio Active Mute) eliminates constant back ground noise from radio static
- Push-to-Talk Intercom Capability for Crew (H Version Only)
- CVR output (Optional)
- Built-in Marker Beacon Receiver
- Com 3 can act as Cellular telephone input with "DuTel™" telephone distribution
- Front panel music mute modes - Mute On or Mute Off
- Front panel selection of intercom between crew while in Split mode
- 2-year Pro-Support Warranty
The PMA7000 series audio panel not only provides a great set of capabilities, it also lends itself nicely for upgrading an existing Bendix/King KMA24 audio panel. The PMA7000B is KMA24 pin compatible, making the cost of the upgrading less expensive. None of the existing wires going to the KMA24 have to be disturb, thus reducing the amount of installation.
With the renowned 6-place IntelliVox® automatic Voice Operated Relay (VOX) intercom system, adjusting a squelch circuit is a thing of the past. And with over 13 years of field experience, find out just how easy it is to forget you are even using an intercom, it just works! No more clipping or missed syllables.
The PMA7000B & H models provide 3-com capability with the option to easily convert Com 3 to a full duplex cellular telephone interface. It also has our pioneered "Split Mode". This allows the pilot to be on Com 1 while the copilot is on Com 2, freeing up the pilot to work with ATC while the copilot gets weather information or finds out just where the lowest fuel cost is on the field while still in the air.
The only knob that is on the panel is a concentric volume control for the Crew and Passengers intercom volume. The all push button controls of the PMA7000B allows for easy selection of Coms and other Nav aids.
The PMA7000B & H models has four un-switched and un-muted inputs. This adds flexibility when installed with today's advanced warning systems, like Skywatch or TAWS.
The PMA7000H: For Helicopter & Special Mission Aircraft
The PMA7000H is the latest addition to the PMA7000 family, designed specifically for helicopter and other applications where large seat count and high end functionality at a relatively low cost of acquisition are required.
The PMA7000H has a 10-place IntelliVox® (automatic VOX) intercom, (8 passenger headset capability along with Pilot and Copilot seats). Additionally, the PMA7000H has Cockpit Voice Recorder (CVR) output as well as Push-To-Talk Intercom (PTT-ICS) function for pilot and copilot. Either PTT-ICS or IntelliVox® can be selected either my an external switch or by looping it to the AUX discrete output.
Warbird operators will appreciate not only the ability to have HOT-MIC but the 6 pole microphone filter provides the best in microphone noise canceling. The PMA7000H is the standard audio panel used in Bell Helicopter's new Business Class 429.