Pilot RC 90" 3D Sport Trainer/Tow Blue Eagle ARF Gas/Electric AirplaneClick Here to Download the Trainer Instruction Manual
Click Here to Download the Trainer Instruction Manual Updates for 2013
Why a Gas Trainer?
- Self-correcting high-wing
- Thick semi symmetrical airfoil design
- More stable for beginner
- Special stronger designed landing gear mounting. Very durable with bad landings.
- Covered with Oracover(Ultracote) from Germany
- Two piece plug-in wing. Transport is much easier.
- Optional flaps. Takes just a few minutes to split the aileron and use with flaps.
- Both tri-cycle landing gear and tail dragger included! You can choose tri-cycle or tail dragger.
- Repair wood for the front of the fuselage included! Most damage is at the head of fuselage, firewall & landing gear mounting. Included are the pre-cut wood for these areas, making it is easier to repair right away.
- Designed for towing gliders. Just takes a few minutes to install the optional towing release system(included).
- Strong anodized aluminum landing gear with an option for the steel wire reinforcements.
- Designed for both Electric motors and 20~35cc gasoline engines
- All necessary hardware included
- Plastic spinner included
- Factory installed fuel tank with fuel tube
- Factory installed fuel dot
- Installed rods with high quality ball-links
- Servo wire clips included
- Servo extension wires for aileron, rudder and elevator included.
There are many gas engines with cheaper prices nowdays. In 20~30cc engines, the price is almost the same as OS glow engine, but gasoline is much cheaper than nitro fuel. The most important thing is that nitro engines are always dirtier than there gasoline counterparts. Also, a bigger plane has more stable flying characteristics.
Pilot RC Brings Customer Service to a Whole New Level!Free wood part replacements to repair your plane.
Have you damaged your Pilot-RC airframe? Pilot-RC wants to get you back into the air with as little out of pocket as possible. The guys at Pilot-RC will send you the wood parts to Repair your airframe for the cost of shipping. That's right the wood is FREE. All you'll need to do after an accident is email detailed
photos of your damaged Pilot-RC airframe along with your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org
. They will determine which pieces are required to properly Repair your plane, quote the shipping, and let you know where to send the funds. You can also purchase pre-cut covering at their cost. This offer is ONLY
good for the Pilot-RC
|Trainer/Towing/3D Sport - Ultracote Replacement Colors|
|Flame Red - HAN U883||Smoke Lavender - HAN U869||Green - HAN U880||Flame Red - HAN U883|
|Yellow - HAN U872 ||White - HAN U870 ||Yellow - HAN U889 ||Yellow - HAN U872 |
|Black - HAN U874||Yellow - HAN U872||Flame Red - HAN U883||Black - HAN U874|
|Smoke Lavender - HAN U869||Green - HAN U880||Apple Green - HAN U903|| |
|White - HAN U870 ||Yellow - HAN U872 ||True Red - HAN U866|| |
|Yellow - HAN U872||Flame Red - HAN U883|| || |