Electronic Pneumatic Retract and Brake Valve, by Pilot RC
Save servo's and weight by using PILOT-Rc's electronic pneumatic valve for retractable landing gear and associated brakes. Choose two channels on your radio and associated switches/sliders for each channel. Set parameters for each channel as follows:
Connect as easy as 1-2-3
- Gear up -100% gear down +100%
- Brakes off -100% brakes on +100%
- Connect correct Rx leads from valve to chosen aux channels on receiver for landing gear and brake.
- Connect with correct tubing the air lines going out to brake, gear up and gear down
- Connect air in line to your air tank system and charge tank to recommended air pressure. (See warnings below).Specifications:
Safety Features: Audible alarm is built in for retract channel. Should gear up accidently be selected a warning beep will sound and a 4 second delay occurs before gear retracts, giving pilot time to correct in cases of accidental retract when model on the ground.
- Size: 31 X 59 X 27mm (1.22"X 2.32" X 1.06")
- Operating Voltage: 4.8 - 8.4v (Direct from 7.4v LiPo, or through voltage regulator)
- Operating current: during pressure changes : SOOmA, quiescent current: 25mA.
- Max Charge Pressure: lObar, recommend operating pressure 5-8bar
- Weight: 6Sg(2.3 oz)
- Connectors: 3mm(outer diameter)
- Do not exceed given maximum voltage of 8.4v
- Ensure you fully test for correct operation before attempting to fly your plane
- Do not charge cylinders more than 10bar.