DLE-55-RA Engine Combo Pricing Only Valid with Purchase of AirplaneClick Here to Download the Warranty Return Form
DLE-55 RA, Rear Exhaust with Standoffs - More Power!
DLE takes 50cc performance to a new level with the rear exhaust DLE 55-RA. Everything about this engine screams performance, from the piston skirt - designed to be lightweight for quick throttle response and tons of power - to the rear exhaust that lets you easily install a tuned pipe in your aircraft. The 55-RA provides 100 more rpm than the standard DLE55. It includes engines standoffs, electronic ignition, spark plug and Pitts style muffler.
- DLE electronic ignition - Electronic ignition is the no-hassle answer to simpler starts, higher performance and minimal RF noise.
- Loaded with "extras!" - With DLE, accessories are an added value instead of an extra cost.
- Displacement: 55.6 cc (3.39 cu in)
- Bore: 1.76 in (45 mm)
- Stroke: 1.37 in (35 mm)
- Engine: 2.9 lb (1325 g)
- Muffler: 3.17 oz (90 g)
- Ignition Module: 5.11 oz (145 g)
- Output: 5.5 hp @ 8,500 rpm
- Requires: Unleaded gasoline, oil, ignition battery & propeller
- Includes: Electronic ignition, muffler, spark plug, engine standoffs, integrated choke rod guide & rear-mounted carb