Alternator Conversion Kit, for Single Engine Continental, 12/14V, 70A, from Plane Power
These are complete kits which include everything you need to replace an existing generator using your existing belt and include not only the alternator, but also all new brackets, spacers, and mounting hardware as shown.
Plane-Power aircraft alternators are the product of years of research, development and intensive testing. Each component has been engineered, developed, tested and re-tested exclusively for use in general aviation aircraft.
As a result of these efforts, Plane-Power alternators offer significant improvements over legacy aircraft alternator offerings including:
- Generate substantially higher power at lower engine RPMs
- Generate significantly less heat while producing rated power
- Generate rated power at typical aircraft cruise RPM
- Vastly improved balancing drastically deduces bracket failure
- Greater reliability for significantly increased service life
- Weigh up to four pounds less
Plane-Power alternators are FAA PMA certified to replace the vast majority of popular general aviation alternators.
Plane-Power also manufactures an alternator kit for experimental aircraft applications that comes complete with required brackets, spacers, internal cooling, voltage regulation (choice of internal or external), and over-voltage protection.
Plane-Power alternators are warrantied for 2-years against component failures.