PowerBox Royal Spektrum, with Built-in 12-Channel ReceiverClick Here to Download the Instruction Manual
Includes: LCD, Sensor Switch, Programmer & (4) Satellite Receivers
- Integral 12 Kanal SpektrumTM DSM2 receiver
- 2048 steps resolution
- double regulated output voltage
- Servo-Match function: servo centre, end-points and reverse for 5 channels and 20 servos
- Signal amplification and interference suppression for all 24 outputs
- Integral Flight Log recording of lost frames, fail-safe events
- regulated voltage with selection facility, 5.9V or 7.4V
- Graphic LCD screen with 128 x 64 pixels
- Separate voltage and capacity display for each battery
- Regulator monitoring, regulator error indicator
- Minimum value memory alerts the user to voltage collapses
- Support for three battery types: LiPo, NiMH / NiCd, LiFePo
- Large-area heat-sinks for high regulator performance
- Suppression of any servo feedback currents which may occur
This top-level product from the PowerBox Systems stable features an integral Spektrum DSM2 twelve-channel receiver of the latest type. Spektrum was the first manufacturer of 2.4 GHz radio control systems, and our customers can now benefit from the company's long years of experience.
The unit includes an integral Spektrum Controller, as also employed in twelve-channel Spektrum receivers. The obvious advantage of the Royal Spektrum is that it eliminates the connecting leads to the receiver. This PowerBox caters for every imaginable type of application thanks to its facility to control twelve channels - five of them match-channels - and twenty servos, each of which can be adjusted individually.
As with all our products, maximum possible safety takes top priority. The four DSM2 satellite receivers provide unbeatable security of reception: the link to the model is maintained in full even if three satellites fail to pick up a signal.
The pilot can select the output voltage for the servos: either 5.9 Volts or - if the servos are designed for higher voltage - 7.0 Volts. The higher voltage is also subject to linear stabilization, ensuring that the servos operate with completely consistent speed and power.
The unit's extensive facilities for adjusting five control channels and twenty servos effectively provides additional free channels, as the transmitter is not required to make individual adjustments. The PowerBox's electronic adjustment of the servos is particularly accurate, enabling them to unfold their full potential power and speed.
Flight-relevant data such as current drain, minimum voltage and even the reception performance of the four satellites can be read off on the backlight LCD screen after each flight.