OS Engines GF-40 2.4 ci Gas Single with Muffler
- Offers traditional 4-stroke benefits with the ease and economy of a gasoline engine.
- Quick, powerful response makes it an ideal choice for aerobatic as well as scale models.
- Perfect for scale aircraft, with a deeper exhaust note that mimics the sound of full-size aircraft.
- Features the GT33’s mounting bolt pattern and mount-to-drive hub distance.
- Outstanding fuel economy — runs on a mix of engine oil and standard gasoline.
- Rear-mounted carb designed by O.S. & Walbro®.
- Lightweight ignition module accepts NiCd, NiMH, LiPo or LiFe battery power.
- Muffler and integral backplate mount included.
- Backplate features an integral choke rod guide.
- PCV (Positive Crankcase Ventilation) system recirculates blow-by gas and oil waste for a cleaner engine and environment.
The compact IG-04 ignition module provides fast, easy starts with most types of batteries, including LiPos and LiFes. The GF40 includes a F-6040 muffler. A repositionable exhaust lets you divert exhaust residue out and away from your plane’s finish. The carburetor, developed jointly by O.S. and Walbro, is rear-mounted for easy installation and adjustment.