Multiplex Heron Receiver-Ready Electric Glider Kit
- Four-flap wing for high performance in the air (camber-changing flaps) and accurate spot-landings (butterfly / crow)
- Broad performance spectrum: high-speed, aerobatics, thermalling
- Innovative CFRP / ALUMINIUM tubular spar technology for strong, stiff wings
- GRP "M-SPACE technology" for a rigid fuselage
- Includes high-power brushless motor and folding propeller
- Clear canopy with highly detailed cockpit
- Detachable wings and tailplane for ease of transport
The MULTIPLEX HERON is a high-performance electric glider with T-tail and high-efficiency four-flap wing. With its elegant wings and flowing fuselage lines it responds superbly to thermals. When required, the efficient PERMAX brushless motor and folding propeller (RR version) deliver plenty of propulsive power. Its docile flying characteristics and excellent performance in the air ensure that the HERON provides a maximum of flying pleasure, whether you are a weekend pilot or an 'old hand'. You can enjoy floating through the air for long periods, as well as lively aerobatics - all with elegance and precision.
The extravagant four-flap wing with its extremely stiff CFRP / ALUMINIUM tubular spar technology sets entirely new standards in the 2.40 metre span class. The flaps are a standard feature, making pin-point landings child's play, improving the launch characteristics and giving the pilot a broad performance spectrum for high speed, aerobatics and thermalling.
Our tip is to fit out this exciting electric glider with our MULTIGyro G3, which effortlessly compensates for the effects of gusts and turbulence. The gyro gives you the sensation of piloting a perfectly trimmed, much larger model through the air.
ELAPOR® model, 100% factory-assembled, including PERMAX BL-O 3516-0850 motor, MULTIcont BL 40 S-BEC speed controller, assembled 12 x 6" folding propeller, two Nano-S servos, four Tiny-S servos, decals applied, comprehensive instructions.