The Velocity Singles are our latest Singles that fit in standard round 3 1/8” cutout. Using a custom-made high resolution graphics display, these instruments provide excellent daylight readability, even in direct sunlight. In addition they all have built in backlighting making them easy to read at night time. Each instrument includes a rotary control plus 2 independent keys for easy menu navigation and to access specific instrument features. The Velocity range has a switch mode power supply allowing the instruments to be used in both 12V and 24V environments as well as for reduced power consumption. Reverse and over voltage protection is provided.
For Manuals visit the Click Here for Cutout Dimensions
- Standard 3 1/8” aircraft enclosure (can be front or rear mounted)
- Rotary control plus 2 independent buttons for easy menu navigation and user input
- Alarm output as well as an onboard red LED for alarm notification
- Large backlit graphic LCD with adjustable contrast
- Multiple display screens (model dependent)
- On board voltage reversal and over voltage protection for harsh electrical environments
- SMPS (Switch mode power supply) for use in both 12V and 24V systems as well as for reduced power consumption
- Light weight design
- Field upgradeable firmware
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
12-channel Thermocouple Monitor
The TC-3 thermocouple display unit is a 12 channel 3 1/8” instrument that contains all the features necessary to monitor EGT’s and CHT’s. The TC-3 can be configured to display up to 12 thermocouples in an easy to read bargraph format.
The TC-3’s high accuracy is due to it’s built in thermocouple linearization curves and cold junction compensation techniques. Common J, K or E type thermocouple probes are supported. In addition the TC3 has an individual programmable EGT and CHT alarm with an external output that can switch an external visual alarm indicator such as a lamp. Maximum temperature for each thermocouple is recorded in permanent memory and is also indicated by a solid line above that thermocouples bar graph.
The TC3 also features a built in engine leaning facility which allows the pilot to optimize the fuel mixture according to peak EGT temperatures as well as a cruise mode facility to provide instant identification of changing EGT/CHT trends.
- 12 channel thermocouple display unit
- Supports J, K and E thermocouple probes
- Temperatures can be displayed in degrees C or degrees F from -270 ºC to 1370ºC (-454ºF to 2498ºF).
- High accuracy: Built in thermocouple linearization curves and cold junction compensated
- Records Maximum temperatures reached for each channel in permanent memory
- Engine leaning function according to peak EGT temperatures
- Engine cruise mode to instantly identify changing EGT/CHT trends