Stratomaster 2.25" Infinity Singles
The Infinity Singles are our latest Singles and fit in standard round 2 1/4” cutout. Using a custom-made high resolution graphics display, these instrument provide excellent daylight readability, even in direct sunlight. In addition they all have built in backlighting making them easy to read at night time. Each instruments includes a rotary control plus 2 independent keys for easy menu navigation and to access specific instrument features. The Infinity range has a switch mode power supply allowing the instruments to be used in both 12V and 24V environments as well as for reduced power consumption. Reverse and over voltage protection is provided.
The Infinity series general features:M
- Standard 2.25” aircraft enclosure (can be front or rear mounted)
- Rotary control plus 2 independent buttons for easy menu navigation and user input
- Alarm output as well as an onboard red LED for alarm notification
- Large backlit graphic LCD with adjustable contrast
- Multiple display screens (model dependent)
- On board voltage reversal and over voltage protection for harsh electrical environments
- SMPS (Switch mode power supply) for use in both 12V and 24V systems as well as for reduced power consumption
- Light weight design
- Field upgradeable firmware
- 1 year limited warranty
4-channel Thermocouple Monitor
The TC-1 thermocouple display unit is a 4 channel 2.25” instrument that contains all the features necessary to monitor EGTs and CHTs. The instrument is fully programmable by the user resulting in the most flexible solution available. It contains 6 different display screens to allow easy customization. The TC-1 can be configured to group EGTs/CHTs to common settings or each thermocouple channel can be independently setup for temperature ranges as well as alarms and probe types.
The TC-1’s high accuracy is due to its built in thermocouple linearization curves and cold junction compensation techniques. Temperature probes can be common K or J type thermocouple probes as used in CHT or EGT sensors. Temperatures can be displayed in degrees Celcius or degrees Fahrenheit from -270ºC to 1370ºC (-454ºF to 2498ºF). Each channel also offers a programmable high alarm.
The TC-1 also records maximum temperatures reached for each channel in permanent memory.
- 6 different display modes
- Supports J, K and E thermocouple probes
- Temperatures can be displayed in degrees C or degrees F from -270 ºC to 1370ºC (-454ºF to 2498ºF).
- High accuracy: Built in thermocouple linearization curves and cold junction compensated
- Records Maximum temperatures reached for each channel in permanent memory