Stratomaster 2.25" Infinity Singles
The Infinity Singles are our latest Singles and fit in standard round 2 1/4” cutout. Using a custom-made high resolution graphics display, these instrument provide excellent daylight readability, even in direct sunlight. In addition they all have built in backlighting making them easy to read at night time. Each instruments includes a rotary control plus 2 independent keys for easy menu navigation and to access specific instrument features. The Infinity range has a switch mode power supply allowing the instruments to be used in both 12V and 24V environments as well as for reduced power consumption. Reverse and over voltage protection is provided.
The Infinity series general features:M
- Standard 2.25” aircraft enclosure (can be front or rear mounted)
- Rotary control plus 2 independent buttons for easy menu navigation and user input
- Alarm output as well as an onboard red LED for alarm notification
- Large backlit graphic LCD with adjustable contrast
- Multiple display screens (model dependent)
- On board voltage reversal and over voltage protection for harsh electrical environments
- SMPS (Switch mode power supply) for use in both 12V and 24V systems as well as for reduced power consumption
- Light weight design
- Field upgradeable firmware
- 1 year limited warranty
Universal Turbine RPM/ RPM Percentage Indicator
The RV-2 is a 2.25” instrument providing a universal turbine RPM display that can be adapted to a variety of roles. Typical uses are turbine RPM displays for N1 or N2. The RV-2 can use standard tach genies but can also be used with almost any electrical signal related to turbine RPM.
The RV-2 displays RPM in a digital readout as well as in a scalable analog bar graph display. In addition the RV-2 provides a 24 entry automatic flight log that stores the duration of each of the last 24 flights. It also has a Hobbs meter (can be set to the current turbine time) which is password protected, a turbine running timer/flight timer and a programmable maintenance timer to schedule routine engine maintenance.
The RV-2 also features a programmable RPM high alarm as well as it records the maximum RPM reached in permanent memory.
- Measures RPM from 0 to 99999 RPM or a factor in percent relative to a value that can be entered into the unit. For example 50000 RPM = 100%
- Includes a 24 entry automatic flight log
- Includes a settable Hobbs meter (password protected) and a turbine running timer/flight timer
- Contains a programmable high RPM alarm
- Contains a programmable maintenance timer for scheduled routine engine maintenance
- Records maximum RPM reached in permanent memory
- Scalable analog bar graph indicating RPM
- External alarm output as well as a red LED illuminates when the alarm has been activated