The RTC-2 is a 2.25” aviation Real Time Clock featuring a two time zone system, stopwatch, countdown timer, alarm and OAT (Outside Air Temperature) display. It is primarily intended to show UTC time (also known as Greenwich Mean Time, GMT or Zulu time) together with a local time to facilitate ordinary ATC time reporting.
Each time zone may be programmed with an additional hour offset to allow for summer time or similar variances. Local offsets may be added or subtracted. Stopwatch and Timers can be operated simultaneously to a programmable alarm, making the RTC-2 particularly suitable for sport flying competitions. OAT can be shown in either degrees Celsius or degrees Fahrenheit. The RTC-2 can be setup to automatically or manually alternate between the different time display screens and the OAT display. Time is maintained by an internal lithium battery which can be replaced by the user.
- Features a 2 time zone system, stopwatch, countdown timer, alarm and OAT (outside air temperature) display
- Stopwatch and timers can operate simultaneously to a programmable alarm
- Local time offsets can be added or subtracted e.g. summer time or similar variances
- OAT can be shown in degrees Celsius or in degrees Fahrenheit
- Records maximum and minimum OAT in permanent memory
- Replaceable lithium battery